Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Principle. Aspiration. Hell Yeah!

A few weeks ago.

*Browsing Facebook on my phone*

Marc: ... Shit! 

*Take Screenshot. Post on twitter*

A few days after.

*Decided to create a blog.*

*Spent 3 hours thinking of a name.*

*Copied a photo to my laptop from my phone*

Marc: ... Okay. There. 


Ever since that faithful day, i promised myself to live up to this saying. Whatever it takes, within my 22nd year of existence, I'll travel as much as possible, eat in different exotic places, cook healthier versions of my favorite food and learn from people and places.

This is certainly not an anecdote, but what the hell expect that sharing funny and serious experiences alike will be inevitable. Welcome to a compilation of anecdotes from a serious man (because I am an Engineer), with an improving comic timing. Welcome to Anecdotes of a Serious Comic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment